Bed-bugs. This word is enough to make you lose your sleep at night. They are tiny, they thrive on our Indian weather and they are crazy dangerous! They feed on blood and not on crumbs, dirt, and debris. There have been suspicions that the pathogens found in these bed bugs can be related to hepatitis B or plague. They can cause infections, itchy welts, and a bad odor.
Bed bugs are tiny insects who feed on blood and not on crumbs, dirt, and debris. They are usually found in mattresses, beds, pillows, bed frames, carpets and the like. They are spread widely as we accidentally carry them along with us unaware that they are in the luggage we have. Since they thrive in humid and tropical climate, it is up to us to have a neat home so that it does not invite the bedbugs.
Tips to remove bed bugs
- You can go for the steam treatment. Use a small steam cleaner to clean your mattress and other bedding materials.
- High temperatures can kill bed bugs. So, you can place clothes, pillows, stuffed animals, cushions and other stuff into a clothes dryer. It is recommended that you run it for 20 minutes.
- Leave your bedding items like mattress and pillows out in the hot sun. The heat will kill the bed bugs.
- Apply baking soda into the cracks and nooks where you thinks the bed bugs are. Apply it on the mattress and the bedding as well. Vacuum the place after a few days and follow the same procedure again.
- Bed bugs hate lavender! Use lavender oil or place fresh lavender near your bed which will discourage them from coming nearer.
- Eucalyptus is also highly powerful when dealing with bed bugs. Add a few drops of the oil in water and spray it in the bugs and in and around your bed.
- Another easy way to get rid of them is to wash your linens in extremely hot water. As known, they cannot withstand the heat and will die.
There are many home remedies you can try out but the best way to protect your house from bed bugs would be to get professional pest control done. They are not only thorough but also provide safety for a long time to come. It is advisable to ask the pest control services about their chemical treatment, especially if you have kids or pets at home.
Visit Quotemykaam.com team for your residential pest control services or commercial pest control services.
You can approach companies in Delhi NCR region through QuoteMyKaam for your home cleaning or pest control services in Gurgaon, Delhi, and the surrounding regions.
QuoteMyKaam prides itself in providing the cheapest, the most efficient and the best services.
We are currently available in Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad.