Cockroaches are one of the most annoying household pests. We all hate them and try hard to keep these gross creatures away.
They are common, persistent and harmful to human beings as they contaminate our food. Cockroaches carry many bacteria which can cause disease like dysentery, diarrhea and other gastric troubles. The skin the roaches’ shed can cause asthma and lung infection to the fragile members of the family.
Since, to get rid of a problem its important to know the root cause of it. Therefore, we bring you the Causes for cockroach infestation, Preventive measures and Remedies to get rid of cockroaches.
CAUSES FOR COCKROACH INFESTATION
- Poor domestic hygiene.
- Leaving stored food uncovered.
- They are highly resilient pests.
- They breed at a very high rate.
- Stagnant water – cockroaches like water and moisture is really important for their survival. That is why you often find them in the bathroom areas or in the kitchen.
- Since they can survive for 3 months without eating, they look for dark and wet places to hide.
- They have grown much more adaptable to the human environment.
- Keep your home and surroundings clean.
- Do not leave the food uncovered. Store it in the airtight containers.
- Regular pest control treatment.
- Leave no dark spaces for the roaches to creep into and call it their home.
- Make sure there are no accessible vents or water bodies that these roaches can get to.
- Use bay leaves – Place them near sink holes, corners, cupboards to keep them away.
- Cockroaches cannot stand the citric smell, so Lemon is one of the easiest and natural way to get rid of them. Add lemon juice to the water you use to mop your floors, kitchen top and bathroom cabinets.
- Throw or spray a heavy soap solution (soap and water) directly at the pests. Most of them will die instantly because soap clogs their pores making it impossible for them to breathe.
Organic Cockroach control
All home remedies are natural ways to get rid of cockroaches without using toxic or harmful chemicals. If you feel they have not been very effective so far, you can also consult your pest control service provider for a safer and environmental-friendly way of repelling the roaches. There are many liquid pesticides that do not harm you or the environment.
There are a number of home remedies you can try. Many people swear by them but the most effective one would get professional pest control done which would not only guarantee complete removal of them but also prevent them coming again for quite some time.
Also, it is advisable to talk to the cockroach pest control services and ask about their chemical treatment, especially if you have kids or pets at home.
Checkout the video to find more about cockroach:
Be careful! Keep your home and surroundings clean. The chances of roaches residing in your home will decrease if you can make sure that there are no places with stagnant water and dark, dingy holes.
We at Quotemykaam provide professional experts for home cleaning or pest control in Delhi/NCR.
Visit Quotemykaam.com or call us at 9899763411, 0124-4279665 to find pest control experts, compare Quotes and choose the one that you like!
Cockroach Pest Control for Residential Pest Control Services or Commercial Pest Control Services starting @ Rs. 499
LOOKING FOR COCKROACH PEST CONTROL SERVICES IN DELHI-NCR? SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST BELOW
|[contact-form-7 id=”467″ title=”Contact form 1″]|
More Articles on Pest Control treatment at home including Termite treatment and others!
- 9 Home remedies to get rid of termites,cockroach,rodents and Bedbugs?
- 9 easy ways to get rid of cockroaches – DIY
- Termites pest control – All you need to know about it!
- Red ants – Remedies and tips to keep them at bay
Have something to add to this list of ways to get rid of cockroaches? Feel free to share it with us in the comments below!