Something is better than nothing, be it a Second Hand Air Conditioner – 9899763411
With the arrival of summers, you must be feeling the heat. But you are short on money and want to get that air conditioner to solve all your problems for the season. No need to worry or borrow money because we advice you to go for a second hand air conditioner.
Firstly, some parameters which can’t be ignored to assess Second Hand Air Conditioner are:
- First of all research about the air conditioner you are interested in buying. Try to look for its original cost on the internet, magazines, newspapers, second hand shops.
- Evaluate that the second hand air conditioner has the cooling capacity according to the space you have.
- Test the working condition of the second hand air conditioner by keeping it switched on in a room for an hour. Also, check the interior parts of the unit, as there are chances of parts being rusted or burnt.
- Do a background check on the manufacturer so, if needed you can buy spare parts or obtain servicing from him.
- Check for Btu (British Thermal Unit) which measures how much heat energy air conditioner unit produces. A typical window air conditioner might be rated at 10,000 Btu.
- EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio) indicates the efficiency of the air conditioner and of course should be high. The energy efficiency rating (EER) of an air conditioner is its Btu rating over its wattage. As an example, if a 10,000-Btu air conditioner consumes 1,200 watts, its EER is 8.3 (10,000 Btu/1,200 watts).
- Test the fans by setting the thermostat to the warmest to check it’s functioning in high, medium and low speeds.
- To check the compressor set the temperature to the coolest and listen to the compressor kicking in.
- Check the warranty and do ask for the receipt which should state the amount you spent, the exact model of air conditioner you received and its general condition.
An interesting video by OLX on tips to buy Second-Hand products :
Now some of the top sources/leads from where you can buy a much needed Second-Hand Air Conditioner :
Probably the best and most popular in advertising website. You can post ads free of cost. Comes with a mobile app as well.
A popular classified advertising website that is really trending nowadays. It gives you the feature of a doorstep delivery, specifies whether the second hand air conditioner is being shipped from another city and gives an approximate time of delivery. Sold by both the dealers and individuals.
An upcoming site with great potential is Indiamart. It gives you all the information about the suppliers as well as manufacturers. Best site to visit if you’re to buy air conditioners in bulk.
One of the oldest platform for free classified ads. It is really liberal in accepting any category.
5. JUST DIAL
Get the contact list of sellers of air conditioners in your area without filtering to find a seller near you.
Another similar site but a less used and less popular site than the others but who knows you can get the best deal here.
Also, List of toll free numbers of these sites :
|OLX TOLL FREE 1800-103-3333|
|QUIKR TOLL FREE 022-67797979|
|INDIAMART TOLL FREE 09696969696|
|SULEKHA TOLL FREE 1 800 3000 7979|
|JUST DIAL TOLL FREE 08888888888|
|CLICKINDIA CONTACT +91 9999-699-799|
We hope you make the best decision and bring the cool air home. We at Quotemykaam provide professional experts for AC installation, servicing and repair.
Visit Quotemykaam.com or call us at 9899763411, 0124-4279665 to find AC experts, compare Quotes and choose the one that you like!
Our prices for AC servicing
- Window AC: Rs 249/- per AC
- Split AC : Rs 349/- per AC
Our prices for AC installation
- Window AC: Rs 449/- per AC
- Split AC : Rs 1199/- per AC
LOOKING FOR SECOND HAND AIR CONDITIONER? SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST BELOW
More articles on Air Conditioners:
- Top 5 Air Conditioners with toll free numbers!
- AC service – Self maintenance of your air-conditioner (AC)
- Best AC Repair services in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida and Faridabad
- AC on rent – Best websites to rent an AC in Delhi NCR
Have something to add to this article? Feel free to share it with us in the comments below!