Do you have cracked mobile screen? Do you need mobile screen repair at doorstep?
Mobile phones have become an integral part of our day-to-day lives and sometimes, our mobile phones run into problems. It is said that 45% of smartphone owners damage their phones by accident. When we purchase a smartphone, we take care of it as if it is a baby. But as soon as it falls for the first time, it is considered to be (literally and figuratively) damaged goods.
With that being said, the following is a list of the most common mobile phone problems a smartphone owner encounters and ways in which these problems can be rectified :-
Broken Screen or Cracked Screen
A very common occurrence, yet one of the most heartbreaking ones. Especially if the phone is relatively new.
Broken screen replacement or cracked screen replacement
- Apply tape over the broken portion to hold the screen together.
- If it doesn’t work, send the phone to repair in care of professionals
What is screen flickering?
Screen flickering is when the brightness of a screen keeps changing from high to low constantly.
How is screen flickering caused?
This is caused due to the hardware fluctuating between the CPU and the GPU to emit backlight from the phone.
What to do in case of screen flickering?
- Go to Settings > System > About device.
- Look up “Build number” and press repeatedly. Developer options will now be available to you!
- Go to Developer options > Drawing Section or Rendering Section
- Find “Turn off hardware overlays” or “disable hardware overlays” and press it.
Now, the hardware will have to use the GPU in order to emit backlight, ending the fluctuation and screen flickering.
Sometimes while using our phones, the screen completely stops responding and no matter what buttons we press, it just doesn’t work.
How to fix an unresponsive screen?
- Try restarting the phone.
- If it doesn’t work, try uninstalling some apps that were installed recently.
- If that too doesn’t work, the best solution is to send your smartphone for repair
What is a dead pixel?
When your phone has one or more spots on its screen and the spots won’t go away, critical examination is needed to determine whether the smartphone needs repairing or not. These spots may be black or oil-colored.
A simple way of determining this is to turn the smartphone in landscape mode as well as portrait mode. If the direction and orientation of the spot(s) change, a simple reset of the device will be sufficient. If the spots stay where they are, it is advisable to send the smartphone for repair.
Nowadays, if you ask a person to name the things they value the most in their lives, chances are, they will name their mobile phones. If your mobile phone screen repair problem gets resolved after closing or uninstalling certain apps or rebooting your phone, amazing. If not, Quotemykaam.com is there at your service, providing mobile screen repair solutions pan-India at affordable rates. Our team of certified & qualified mobile screen repair professionals leave no stone unturned to provide you the best customer experience possible and to resolve your problem(s) at the earliest.
Looking for Mobile Screen Repair near you? Book an appointment with us.
Cities we Serve for Mobile Screen Repair
- Online Mobile Screen Repair in Delhi
- Online Mobile Screen Repair in Bangalore
- Online Mobile Screen Repair in Kolkata
- Online Mobile Screen Repair in Mumbai
- Online Mobile Screen Repair in Chennai
- Online Mobile Screen Repair in Gurgaon
- Online Mobile Screen Repair in Hyderabad
- Online Mobile Screen Repair in Noida
- Online Mobile Screen Repair in Pune
- Online Mobile Screen Repair in Faridabad
- Online Mobile Screen Repair in Ghaziabad
- Online Mobile Screen Repair in Greater Noida