Pests are a common household problem that everyone has to face no matter how rich! Take a look at these simple and quickie tricks to keep your house the safe haven it is!
Tips and tricks to keep home clean from pests
- I am sure we all make sure our place is neat and tidy. But how many of us actually clean under the refrigerator, sofa sets and those dark nooks and corners of our house. If you make sure this place gets attention at least twice a month, you will notice you get far few lesser creatures in your home!
- Wearing light colored clothing is a good idea. Many creatures including mosquitoes are attracted to dark colors.
- Make sure and make double sure there is no stagnant water in or around your house. They are a hot spot for the creatures. Many like mosquitoes breed in these waters.
- If there are any piles of wood or debris, clear that out immediately as they are the shelter for small animals and insects.
- Place garbage far away from your home. These can attract the stray animals as well as creatures like mosquitoes and flies.
- Always, ALWAYS keep your kitchen clean. Pests come into our home for a reason and that is – food and shelter. Our kitchen offers them both! So, always make sure you do not leave tit-bits around.
- Make sure you vacuum or clean your bed, bedspreads, mattresses, cushions, sofa and the like at least once a fortnight.
- To spider-proof your house, rub any citrus fruit around the areas where spiders frequent.
- Pour some white vinegar into a spray bottle and use it to make the ants flee from your home!
- If you have a garden or a balcony, you can go for some plants or herbs which are very effective in warding off insects and mosquitoes. Lemongrass, Basil, garlic, and mint are some common choices.
- Use bay leaf to repel the cockroaches. They hate the smell and will leave immediately.
- Cinnamon is a spice hated by most of the insects. You can sprinkle it with the place from where you suspect these creatures make their entry. They will not cross this line.
There are many home remedies you can try out but the best way to protect your house from pests would be to get professional pest control done. They are not only thorough but also provide safety for a long time to come. It is advisable to ask the pest control services about their chemical treatment, especially if you have kids or pets at home.
Visit Quotemykaam.com team for your residential pest control services or commercial pest control services.
You can approach companies in Delhi NCR region through QuoteMyKaam for your home cleaning or pest control services in Gurgaon, Delhi, and the surrounding regions.
QuoteMyKaam prides itself in providing the cheapest, the most efficient and the best services.
We are currently available in Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad.