Everyone at some point of time in their life has to adjust moving from their home to another. This shift requires a lot of planning, budgeting and executing.
Here are a few tips for you to make the work easier.
• It is always better that you give yourself at least a month to plan and pack before moving. If done in a hurry, chances are there that you might leave bits and pieces up till the very last moment.
• Depending on the destination of your new place, arrange for some trusted transportation companies. You need to do this well in advance else you might not find them available on the day you have planned the move.
• Planning earlier will help you in packing the delicate stuff. You can think about how to give padding to the glassware and the like. One good option is to use bubble wrap.
The next big step is to carry out your plan.
• Keep each box for one set of articles, such as a box for clothing, one for games, one for kitchenware and so on.
• As each box is packed, write down with a marker on the box what it contains. This will save you a lot of time later on. You will also know which contains delicate items to handle it with care.
• You can ask your friends to come over and give you a hand if you are pressed for time when moving.
• Make sure you have all your electronics and other breakable items in a safe place.
• Do not forget to switch off the main electricity switch after you are done loading your belongings in the van.
• It is also nice if you can spare some time to go to your new house and get it cleaned up before you actually move. This can save you a lot of mess and help in settling down faster.
You can go through this video if you need more pointers. https://youtu.be/WrjYXXJa_uY
• If you have stuff or furniture that you don’t want to take to your new home, consider selling it in any online/offline platform. You can also try giving them to a charity.
• Budget your move. Try to breakdown the expenses. Give a buffer of atleast 20% of what you think it is going to cost.
• If you are going to hire a company to help you out, make sure you compare prices with other vendors to make sure you get the best rate.
Packers and movers in Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai are quite popular and this has been spreading as well.
LOOKING FOR PACKERS AND MOVERS IN DELHI-NCR? SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST BELOW.
|[contact-form-7 id=”467″ title=”Contact form 1″]|
QuoteMyKaam is an online platform which can get you exactly just that! Compare prices of packers and movers services in your area and get yourself the best deal ever! Those needing Packers and movers in Delhi, Gurgaon are welcome to use this platform.
We are currently available in
Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad.
Looking forward to helping you!